Copper Wire Woven Bangle / Bracelet
• This stunning bracelet is completely hand made using bare copper finish wire , the main frame and clasp
is made using three lengths of heavy gauge copper wire . These wires are then woven together to form
the main structure of the bracelet. When this is complete the looped pattern is added by wrapping more
wire around the bracelet.
• The completed bracelet has been treated with liver of sulfur to add patina, then polished with fine wire
wool to reveal highlights of burnished copper.
• It measures 5.75cm at the widest point (internal measurement) and 5 cm from the back to the clasp at the
front (also internal) It measures 16cm (6.25 inches) around the inside of the bangle . It is 1 cm in width
(2cm at the clasp). Please measure an existing bracelet to check it will fit you before ordering.
• Every piece of ‘Bright shiny object’ jewellery is a one-off and will not be repeated so enjoy your beautiful
jewellery safe in the knowledge that you will never bump into someone wearing the same piece!
• Your jewellery will arrive at your door wrapped in soft tissue paper, placed in a gift box, and nestled snugly
and safely in a padded envelope.