• You will know the rhyme – Something old, Something new, Something Borrowed, Something Blue…but did
you also know it ends with ….and a silver sixpence for her shoe?
• Now, you may not want to wear it in your shoe, but this genuine sixpence charm is perfect to attach to a
garter or bouquet, and ideal to wear as a charm on a bracelet, either on the big day or as a reminder of the
• The sixpence is hand drilled and attached to a Sterling Silver lobster claw clasp, the charm
also features a gorgeous 10mm blue/green Bermuda Blue Swarovski Crystal heart.
• The charm measures 3.5cm from the top of the lobster clasp to the bottom of the sixpence.
• Each charm comes presented on its own printed card. The card is blank on the reverse, ideal for your
message if giving the charm as a gift.
• The perfect gift for any bride.
• Please note these are genuine original sixpences and therefore dates will vary but all will be between
1950 – 60’s
• Your jewellery will arrive at your door wrapped in soft tissue paper, placed in a gift box, and nestled snugly
and safely in a padded envelope.