• You will know the rhyme – Something old, Something new, Something Borrowed, Something Blue…but did
you also know it ends with ….and a silver sixpence for her shoe?
• Now, you may not want to wear it in your shoe, but this genuine sixpence is perfect to pop into a pocket or
just to carry as a good luck charm for that special bride. It’s also a perfect gift for any occasion where you
want to send the recipient good luck wishes, a birth, Christening, exams or driving test etc.
• Each charm comes presented on its own printed card. The card is blank on the reverse, ideal for your
message if giving the charm as a gift.
• Please note these are genuine original sixpences and therefore dates will vary but all will be between 1950
• Your jewellery will arrive at your door wrapped in soft tissue paper, placed in a gift box, and nestled snugly
and safely in a padded envelope.