• You will know the rhyme – Something old, Something new, Something Borrowed, Something Blue…but did
you also know it ends with ….and a silver sixpence for her shoe?
• Now, you may not want to wear it in your shoe, but this genuine sixpence is perfect to pop into a pocket or
just to carry as a good luck charm for that special bride.
• This would also make the ideal christening present/keepsake for any new babies following in the royal
tradition with the name George!
• Each coin comes presented on its own printed card. The card is blank on the reverse, ideal for your
message if giving the charm as a gift.
• Please note these are genuine original sixpences and therefore dates will vary but all will be 1940’s King
• Your jewellery will arrive at your door wrapped in soft tissue paper, placed in a gift box, and nestled snugly
and safely in a padded envelope.